Sunday, February 28, 2010

Term 1 Week 8c: Explaination

I chose this gruel ending to the story because personally, I will point to the door with the tiger behind it, because if I were in the princess's shoes, I would feel that to let him die would be better than to let him marry to another woman. If I were to let him die, then at least he can wait in his afterlife and then later marry each other when the princess dies herself. To let him marry someone else would have been emotionally stressing because the princess will know that her love is lost forever. I was sure that long-waited love would be much better than lost love.

Also, seeing how the princess hates the woman inside one of the cages, I would understand the choice she will make.

That is it for this week. See you with more blog posts, next week.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, the princess would not be so heartless to indirectly kill the young man. The princess loved the young man deeply and truly. If the princess loved the young man truly, she would not be so heartless to kill the young man but to express her love in a different way like having the young man to pursue his dreams and live. Like i said before, everything is in my opinion.

    Huang Tianle (10) 1O4

    ReplyDelete