Dear Diary,
Phew! The policemen are finally gone! I had managed to cleverly disguise my crime so they will never find out it was I who did it! I should be safe for the moment.
I am still wondering, are there laws for murderers who are pregnant? Would they mercilessly kill both the mother and child, or would they wait until the baby is born, then they execute the murderer? I am certainly not prepared to take a chance. Even masterminds get caught. I would not want to get caught now! I am still pregnant, I would not want my beloved baby to die!
I also do not understand why my darling would dare to do such a thing! Once he came home, he breaks the happy mood immediately, and tells me that he wants a divorce with me. How dare he! I am bearing his own child, how could he do such a thing, abandoning me to take care of the baby myself?
Well, he deserved his death.
Love,
Mary Maloney
OK so that is homework. See you next week with more blog posts.
Zheng Hua, your post is logical and lets the readers feel for Mary. However, there is a small flaw in the language of your blog post.In the third sentence, you said that the police will never find out who it was who killed Patrick but in the fourth sentence, you said you would be safe for the moment. Both sentences contradict each other as "never" suggests the protection from the police is forever but "for the moment" suggests that the protection is for only a short period of time. However, your blog post is a job well done!
ReplyDelete