Saturday, January 23, 2010

Term 1 Week 3 : Birmingham Grid for Learning - Multiple Intelligneces

This week, Mr Lundberg took us to the computer lab to do some online activities, creating blogs for study purposes and creating Facebook accounts. I'm not going to touch into that, because I've already done that. What I am going into now is something called Birmingham Grid for Learning - Multiple Intelligences. What is this Birmingham thing? Well, generally this is a questionnaire that will analyse your strengths and weaknesses based on the answers you put in. This lets you know your different learning styles. Go to http://is.gd/62Av6/ to do it yourself and see which aspect you are strong at.

Take a look at my graph.


Please do not post random posts about your graph results.

Hmm... I am rather number smart as the graph says. I am also as interpersonal. Other than that, I am music and "myself" smart. I am surprised that I am actually smarter, in terms of maths, than Ling Tian (1O4 classmate) who got into the mathematics olympiad training program in Hwa Chong. No offense, but he does not seem to know his maths basics well...

I'm surprised, I'm so interpersonal! And I thought I would never to tell someone's character so well...

Nature, music and "myself" smart don't come as a surprise to me. I know myself well, my weaknesses and strengths, personality and other things. I see global warming as a big problem so I am quite angry that few people are acting on it now. Since I got Gold with Honours for SYF 2008 (Choir), it comes naturally to me.

That should be it for the blog post. I'll see you next week with another blog post about narrative writing. Sounds complicated.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. and I am Ling Tian(Nounknownob)
    I don't know what you did to your picture. Try following the steps again. Go to the results page and press PrtScrn. Then, go to Microsoft Picture Manager and press Ctrl+V. Make sure that your picture is at least 1MB so that it is not compressed.
    A compressed file looks blur when enlarged. After that, just go do the steps you did... Add Image... Browse... Upload file.
    1 More thing.. Stop...hahaha... saying about me! !@#$%^&*()

    ... Did you copy my About Me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a comment. Fyi, you can put a shoutbox on your webpage. http://www.shoutmix.com/main/index.php to create a shoutbox code. http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2007/08/shoutbox-for-your-blog.html for guide and http://www.blogger-book.com/2008/10/blogger-gadget-page-element-widget.html on how to paste code on blog. Sorry for no hyperlinks, don't know if they will work here.

    ReplyDelete